Lost $820 Mein bets, lost $600 Krylov, lost $335 Saggo, lost $200 Holloway by decision, lost $190 Pettis, lost $50 on parlay and lost $100 Makdessi for total gross losses of $2,295. Won $110 Gastelum, won $199 Holloway and won $1,204 Cerrone TKO/KO for total gross wins of $1,513. Total net losses were $782.
- $370 Mein -110. $400 Mein within distance +120. $50 Mein R1 +250. Mein has stayed in the gym, is truly world class, still young and his mind & motivations seem right. Highest conviction fight of the night.
- $600 Krylov +105. I think he has better feet & more diverse striking, which I’m betting will outweigh relative disadvantage on the ground.
- $340 Cerrone TKO/KO +359. Doesn’t settle well but Brown had his first concussion prior to the Ellenberger fight.
- $335 Saggo +180. If it goes to decision, which is likely, don’t want to go against the local with these odds.
- Holloway $298 -150. $190 Pettis +160. $200 Halloway by Decision +185.
More to come but out of time.